Going modern and being British , 1998
Going modern and being British : art, architecture and design in Devon c. 1910-1960 / edited by Sam Smiles.
- Exeter, England : Intellect, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 156 p. : ill. (some col.), map, plans, ports. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA969 D4 G65 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 147-152) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- England -- Devon.Art, Modern -- England -- Devon.Devon (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.