When time began to rant and rage : figurative painting from twentieth-century Ireland / James Christen Stewart, editor ; with essays by Bruce Arnold ... [et al.]
- London : Merrell Holberton, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND489.5 F5 W54 1998 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition When time began to rant and rage: Figurative painting from twentieth-century Ireland organized by the University of California, Berkeley Art Museum--T.p. verso.
Exhibition itinerary: Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, 16 October 1998-10 January 1999 and at three other venues through December 1999.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 284-285) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Figurative art, Irish -- Exhibitions.Human figure in art.Painting, Irish.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Ireland.
YCBA Collections Search
When time began to rant and rage , c1998