Rustic simplicity : scenes of cottage life in nineteenth-century British art : Djanogly Art Gallery, The University of Nottingham Arts Centre, 26 September - 8 November, 1998, Penlee House Gallery & Museum, Penzance, 25 November - 9 January 1999 / Christiana Payne.
- Additional Title(s):
Scenes of cottage life in nineteenth-century British art.
- [Nottingham] : Djanogly Art Gallery, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 100 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1452 G7 P29 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 95-97) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Genre (Art) -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.Painting, Victorian -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Payne, Christiana, Rustic simplicity , 1998