Two exhibitions, c1998
- Additional Title(s):
Behind the line
Prints and privileges
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Art Museums, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC735 T86 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Catalog of exhibitions held at the Fogg Art Museum, Oct.-Dec. 1998.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Technique -- Exhibitions.Intellectual property -- Italy -- History -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.Pictures -- Copying -- Exhibitions.Prints, Renaissance -- Italy -- Exhibitions.
- Behind the line : the materials and techniques of old master drawings / Edward Saywell
- Prints and privileges : regulating the image in 16 th-century Italy / Lisa Pon.