IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Glasgow style, 1890-1920 , c1984
The Glasgow style, 1890-1920 / the Department of Decorative Art ... Glasgow Museums and Art Galleries.
- [Glasgow] : Glasgow Museums and Art Galleries, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 58 p. : ill., ports. ; 21 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NK1445.G53 G53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition from July 27-Oct. 7, 1984.
"A biographical index of designers, craftworkers, teachers and architects, trained or working in Glasgow between 1890 and 1920"--Foreword.
Bibliography: p. 58.
BAC copy: In pocket: handlist of exhibition material.
BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Art nouveau -- Scotland -- Glasgow -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Scotland -- Glasgow -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Scotland -- Glasgow -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts -- Scotland -- Glasgow -- Exhibitions.