Frederic Leighton , c1999
Frederic Leighton : antiquity, renaissance, modernity / edited by Tim Barringer and Elizabeth Prettejohn.
- New Haven ; Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c1999.
London : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 384 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 L531 F73 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Leighton of Stretton, Frederic Leighton, Baron, 1830-1896.