The Museum of London / designed by David Stuart ; illustrations by John Gorham.
- London : The Museum, 1976.
[London] : Printed by Balding and Mansell Ltd and Robor Bradstreet Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio (12 unnumbered sheets) : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryV 0453Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA675.5.M87 M87 1976Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David K. ThompsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Twelve sheets (printed on both sides) inserted in a portfolio. Each sheet has descriptive text and images describing themes in the exhibits of the Museum of London.
- Subject Terms:
- Balding and Mansell Ltd. -- Printer.London (England) -- History.London Museum.Museum of London -- Guidebooks.Museums -- England -- London.Museums -- Guidebooks.Robor Bradstreet Ltd. -- Printer.
- The Museum of London and Gallery plan
- The Thames in Prehistory
- Roman London
- Saxon and Medieval London
- Tudor and Early Stuart London
- Late Stuart London
- Georgian London
- Early 19th century London
- Imperial London
- 20th century London
- Ceremonial London
- The London area and London local museums.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.