Museum of London, The Museum of London , 1976
- The Museum of London / designed by David Stuart ; illustrations by John Gorham.
- London : The Museum, 1976.
[London] : Printed by Balding and Mansell Ltd and Robor Bradstreet Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio (12 unnumbered sheets) : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryV 0453Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA675.5.M87 M87 1976Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David K. ThompsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Twelve sheets (printed on both sides) inserted in a portfolio. Each sheet has descriptive text and images describing themes in the exhibits of the Museum of London.
- The Museum of London and Gallery plan -- The Thames in Prehistory -- Roman London -- Saxon and Medieval London -- Tudor and Early Stuart London -- Late Stuart London -- Georgian London -- Early 19th century London -- Imperial London -- 20th century London -- Ceremonial London -- The London area and London local museums.
- Subject Terms:
- Balding and Mansell Ltd. -- Printer.London (England) -- History.London Museum.Museum of London -- Guidebooks.Museums -- England -- London.Museums -- Guidebooks.Robor Bradstreet Ltd. -- Printer.