Empire's nature , c1998
- Empire's nature : Mark Catesby's new world vision / edited by Amy R.W. Meyers and Margaret Beck Pritchard ; foreword by Grqaham S. Hood & Edward J. Nygren.
- Chapel Hill : Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture & the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, Williamsburg, Virginia by the University of North Carolina Press, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 272 p : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryQH31.C35 E56 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Catesby, Mark, 1683-1749 -- Influence.Catesby, Mark, 1683-1749.Natural history -- History -- 18th century.Natural history illustration -- History -- 18th century.