Gale, Matthew, Francis Bacon: working on paper , c1999
Francis Bacon: working on paper / Matthew Gale ; with an introductory essay by David Sylvester.
- London : Tate Gallery, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 80 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B13 G25 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by order of the Trustees 1999 on the occasion of the display at the Tate Gallery, London 15 February-2 May 1999. This forms part of New Displays, sponsored by BP since 1900"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992 -- Exhibitions.