Gage, John, 1938-2012, Colour and meaning , c1999
Colour and meaning : art, science and symbolism / John Gage.
- Additional Title(s):
Colour and meaning
- London : Thames and Hudson, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 320 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1488 G342 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 306-311) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics -- History.Art -- Technique -- History.Color (Philosophy) -- History.Color -- Psychological aspects.Color in art -- History.Symbolism of colors.