A Victorian salon : paintings from the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum / with essays by Simon Olding, Giles Waterfield & Mark Bills.
- Bournemouth [England] : Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum in associaion with Lund Humphries Pub., London, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 95 p. : ill. (some col.), port. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467.5 V52 R87 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Dahesh Museum, New York, 19 January-17 April 1999, at the Frick Art & History Centre, Pittsburgh,6 May-4 July 1999, and at the City Art Museum, Helsinki, August-September 1999.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, A Victorian salon , c1999