A Victorian salon : paintings from the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum / with essays by Simon Olding, Giles Waterfield & Mark Bills.
- Bournemouth [England] : Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum in associaion with Lund Humphries Pub., London, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 95 p. : ill. (some col.), port. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467.5 V52 R87 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Dahesh Museum, New York, 19 January-17 April 1999, at the Frick Art & History Centre, Pittsburgh,6 May-4 July 1999, and at the City Art Museum, Helsinki, August-September 1999.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, A Victorian salon , c1999