Hallett, Mark, 1965-, The spectacle of difference , c1999
The spectacle of difference : graphic satire in the age of Hogarth / Mark Hallett.
- New Haven, Conn. : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 259 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1473 H36 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 246-253) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricature -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Themes, motives.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Greenberg, Richard -- Ownership.