Travels with the Prince : paintings and drawings selected by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales in aid of The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation.
- London : A.G. Carrick, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 140 p. : col. ill. ; 25 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C417 M67 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Exhibition shown at Hampton Court Palace 14 November 1998-28 February 1999"--T.p. verso.
Essay by Susan Morris.
- Subject Terms:
- Charles, Prince of Wales, 1948- -- Exhibitions.Charles, Prince of Wales, 1948- -- Friends and associates.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles, Prince of Wales, 1948-, Travels with the Prince , c1998