Gender and art , 1999
- Gender and art / edited by Gill Perry.
- New Haven, CT : Yale University Press in association with The Open University, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 267 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8222.M38 G46 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Psychology.Femininity in art.Gender identity in art.Masculinity in art.