"Designs from fancy" : George Romney's Shakespearean drawings / by Yvonne Romney Dixon.
- Additional Title(s):
George Romney's Shakespearean drawings
- Washington, D.C. : Folger Shakespeare Library ; 1998.
Seattle : Distributed by University of Washington Press, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 248 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R65 D59 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- An exhibition presented at the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C., from Nov. 10, 1998 through Mar. 20, 1999.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 240-247).
- Subject Terms:
- Romney, George, 1734-1802 -- Exhibitions.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Illustrations -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Dixon, Yvonne Romney, "Designs from fancy" , 1998