Ferguson, Niall, The pity of war , c1999
The pity of war / Niall Ferguson.
- Additional Title(s):
Explaining World War I.
- New York, NY : Basic Books, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 563 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryD511 F475 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Hohenzollern 250: Number line on t.p. verso indicates 4th printing: "99 00 01 02 ... 10 9 8 7 6 5 4". Dust jacket. Ms. notes in the hand of Thomas Lowe Hughes. Accompanied by: Newspaper clippings (2 stapled sheets); newspaper clippings (2 folded sheets); typed notes (4 folded sheets). Hohenzollern-Schlaberg-Hughes Collection, Gift of Thomas Lowe Hughes, J.D. 1952.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 517-541) and index.
Alternate title from jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Hughes, Thomas Lowe, 1925- -- Ms. notes.World War, 1914-1918.
- Annotations (Provenance) -- 20th century.