The Bloomsbury artists : prints and book design / catalogue by Tony Bradshaw ; introduction by James Beechey with a foreword by Angelica Garnett.
- Aldershot, England ; Scolar Press, c1999.
Brookfield, VT : Scolar Press, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 95 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468.5 B55 B72 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This book is published to coincide with the showing at the Bloomsbury Workshop, London ... and ahead of the major Bloomsbury exhibition to be held at the Tate Gallery in late 1999"--Book jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961.Bloomsbury group.Carrington, Dora de Houghton, 1893-1932.Fry, Roger, 1866-1934.Grant, Duncan, 1885-1978.Illustration of books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Bradshaw, Tony, The Bloomsbury artists , c1999