The thoroughbred , c1999
The thoroughbred : born to run and jump : May 1 to August 29, 1999, Bruce Museum, Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Greenwich, Connecticut : Bruce Museum, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7668 H6 T56 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition curated and foreword by Robin Garr.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 40)
"The exhibition and catalogue are dedicated to the memory of Thomas Mellon Evans ..."--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses in art -- Exhibitions.Thoroughbred horse -- Exhibitions.