Royalton-Kisch, Martin, The light of nature , 1999
- The light of nature : landscape drawings and watercolours by van Dyck and his contemporaries / Martin Royalton-Kisch.
- London : Published for the Trustees of the British Museum by British Museum Press in association with Antwerpen Open/Blondé Artprinting International, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 x 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D985 R69 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This exhibition was organized by the British Museum, London, Antwerpen Open and the Rubenshuis, Antwerpen"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-187) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape drawing -- 17th century -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Landscape drawing, European -- Exhibitions.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 17th century -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, European -- Exhibitions.