The paintings in the Royal Collection : a thematic exploration / Christopher Lloyd ; foreword by HRH the Prince of Wales.
- London : Royal Collection Enterprises, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 318 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 E55 L563 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revised paperback edition published in 1999; hardback edition originally published as The Royal Collection in 1992 by Sinclair-Stevenson.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 306) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Art collections.Painting -- Private collections -- Great Britain.Painting, European -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
Lloyd, Christopher, 1945-, The paintings in the Royal Collection , c1999