Turner's later papers : a study of the manufacture, selection, and use of his drawing papers 1820-1851 / Peter Bower.
- London : Tate Gallery Publishing ; c1999.
[New Castle, Del.] : Oak Knoll Press, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1585 B682 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition at the Tate Gallery 16 Mar.-13 June 1999.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Exhibitions.Paper -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bower, Peter, 1950-, Turner's later papers , c1999