James Tissot , c1999
James Tissot : Victorian life, modern love.
- New York : American Federation of Arts, c1999.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 14 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T52 J25 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue written by Nancy Rose Marshall.
"Exhibition itinerary: Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, September 22-November 28, 1999, Musèe du Quèbec, Quèbec, Canada, December 15, 1999-March 12, 2000 [and] Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York, March 24-July 2, 2000"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- Tissot, James Jacques Joseph, 1836-1902 -- Exhibitions.