The illuminated Blake : William Blake's complete illuminated works with a plate-by-plate commentary / by David V. Erdman.
- New York : Dover Publications, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 416 p. : ill. ; 21 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B57 E73 1992 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- LWL 75 B58 S974: Paperbound.
"This Dover edition, first published in 1992, is an unabridged and slightly corrected republication of the work originally published in 1974 by Anchor Press/Doubleday, New York"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Themes, motives.Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.
YCBA Collections Search
Erdman, David V, The illuminated Blake , 1992