The rural architect: consisting of various designs for country buildings, accompanied with ground plans, estimates and descriptions. London, J. Harding, 1805.
- Farnborough, Gregg, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- , 28 p., 42 leaves; illus., plans. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7562 G33 1971 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of the London, J. Harding, 1805 ed.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Gandy, Joseph Michael, 1771-1843, The rural architect, 1971