Parker, John, 1946-, A formal and historical sociology of western picture-making with special reference to J.M.W. Turner , c1998
A formal and historical sociology of western picture-making with special reference to J.M.W. Turner : power, space, and light / John Parker.
- Lewiston : Edwin Mellen Press, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 429 p., 27 p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 P27 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -412) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- England -- History -- 19th century.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Psychology.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Themes, motives.