IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Warrell, Ian, Turner on the Seine , 1999
Turner on the Seine / Ian Warrell.
- London : Tate Gallery , 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 286 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., map ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 W377 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by order of the Trustees 1999 to accompany the exhibition at the Tate Gallery 29 June-3 October 1999 and touring to the Pavillon des Arts, Paris 27 October 1999-30 January 2000 and the Musée Malraux, Le Havre 10 March-12 June 2000"--T.p. verso.
Exhibition held at the Tate Gallery June 29-Oct. 3, 1999.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 281-282) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Seine River (France) in art -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Travel -- France -- Seine River Valley.