Warrell, Ian, Turner on the Seine , 1999
Turner on the Seine / Ian Warrell.
- London : Tate Gallery , 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 286 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., map ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 W377 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by order of the Trustees 1999 to accompany the exhibition at the Tate Gallery 29 June-3 October 1999 and touring to the Pavillon des Arts, Paris 27 October 1999-30 January 2000 and the Musée Malraux, Le Havre 10 March-12 June 2000"--T.p. verso.
Exhibition held at the Tate Gallery June 29-Oct. 3, 1999.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 281-282) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Seine River (France) in art -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Travel -- France -- Seine River Valley.