Bell, Julian, 1952-, What is painting? , 1999
What is painting? : representation and modern art / Julian Bell.
- London ; Thames and Hudson, 1999.
New York : Thames and Hudson, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1140 B45 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 241-250) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Philosophy.Painting, Modern.