Marshall, Nancy Rose, James Tissot , c1999
James Tissot : Victorian life, modern love / Nancy Rose Marshall and Malcolm Warner.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 207 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T52 M26 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The American Federation of Arts [and] Yale Center for British Art."
"Published on the occasion of a traveling exhibition: Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, September 22-November 28, 1999, Musèe du Quèbec, Quèbec, Canada, December 15, 1999-March 12, 2000 [and] Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York, March 24-July 2, 2000"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 203-205).
- Subject Terms:
- Painters -- France.Painting, French.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- France.Tissot, James Jacques Joseph, 1836-1902 -- Exhibitions.