No day without a line : the history of the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, 1880-1999 / by Martin Hopkinson; with a list of the Diploma collection by Clare Tillbury.
- Oxford [England] : Ashmolean Museum, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 136 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN12 R87 H67 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published ... to coincide with an exhibition of the Society's Diploma works at the Asmolean Museum"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 48-50) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Society of Painter-Etchers and Engravers (Great Britain)
YCBA Collections Search
Hopkinson, Martin J, No day without a line , c1999