IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James, John Thomas, 1786-1828, The Italian schools of painting, 1820
The Italian schools of painting with observations on the present state of the art, by the Rev. J.T. James.
- London, John Murray, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- viii p., 1 leaf, 307,  p. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND641 J2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : "Printed by Thomas Davison."
BAC : Misbound: p. [vii]-viii and errata leaf bound after the t.-p.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Italy -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.