James, John Thomas, 1786-1828, The Flemish, Dutch and German schools of painting, 1822
The Flemish, Dutch and German schools of painting by the Rev. J.T. James.
- London, John Murray, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- vi p., 1 leaf, 404 p. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND625 J3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : "Printed by Thomas Davison."
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Dutch.Painting, Flemish.Painting, German.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.