The world as sculpture : the changing status of sculpture from the Renaissance to the present day / James Hall.
- London : Chatto & Windus, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 435 p. : ill., ports ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB185 .H35 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 350-357) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture -- Appreciation -- History.Sculpture -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Hall, James, 1963-, The world as sculpture , 1999