A descriptive guide to Guy's Cliff : with an authentic catalogue of the paintings.
- Additional Title(s):
Cooke's descriptive guide to Guy's Cliff
- Warwick [England] : Printed and published by Henry T. Cooke, local print and bookseller, High Street, (Next door to the bank,) and sold by the booksellers in Warwick and Leamington, MDCCCXLIV 
- Physical Description:
- , 27,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.G96 D47 1844View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Cooke's descriptive guide to Guy's Cliff.
Frontispiece by John Brandard; after John James Hinchcliff.
BAC: British Art Center copy original blue printed wrapper bound in brown card boards.
MUDD Edea 1: Portions of title-page cut out, not affecting text.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooke, Henry T. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1844.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Guy's Cliffe (England) -- Guidebooks.Warwick (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.