IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rego, Paula, 1935-, Open secrets , 1999
Open secrets : drawings and etchings by Paula Rego / curated by Memory Holloway ; with texts by Memory Holloway and Ruth Rosengarten.
- Additional Title(s):
Drawings and etchings by Paula Rego.
- Dartmouth, Mass. : University Art Gallery, University of Mass., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R2543 A12 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references.
" ... exhibition ... University Art Gallery, September 18-October 23, 1999; Centre Culturel Calouste Gulbenkian, Paris, November 16-December 20, 1999" -- t.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Rego, Paula -- Exhibitions.