C.R.W. Nevinson , 1999
- C.R.W. Nevinson : the twentieth century / Richard Ingleby ... [et al]
- London : Merrell Holberton in association with the Imperial War Museum London, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N397 C2 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Published to accompany the exhibition at the Imperial War Museum, London, Oct. 28, 1999-Jan. 30, 2000; and the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Feb. 25-May 7, 2000.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 184-191).
- Utterly tired of chaos : the life of C.R.W. Nevinson / Richard Ingleby -- A curious, cold intensity : C.R.W. Nevinson as a war artist, 1914-1918 / Jonathan Black -- The rising city : urban themes in the art and writings of C.R.W. Nevinson / David Cohen -- C.R.W. Nevinson as a printmaker / Gordon Cooke.
- Subject Terms:
- Cities and towns in art -- Exhibitions.Nevinson, C. R. W. (Christopher Richard Wynne), 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.