The art of Bloomsbury : Roger Fry, Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant / Richard Shone with essays by James Beechey and Richard Morphet.
- London : Tate Gallery Publishing, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 293 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468.5 B55 S56 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 287-288) and index.
"Published by order of the Trustees of the Tate Gallery 1999 on the occasion of the exhibition at the Tate Gallery, London, 4 November 1999-30 January 2000 and touring to the Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens, San Marino, California, 4 March-30 April 2000[and] Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, 20 May-2 September 2000"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961 -- Exhibitions.Bloomsbury group.Fry, Roger, 1866-1934 -- Exhibitions.Grant, Duncan, 1885-1978 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Shone, Richard, The art of Bloomsbury , c1999