Godwin, E. W. (Edward William), 1833-1886, E.W. Godwin , c1999
- E.W. Godwin : aesthetic movement architect and designer / Catherine Arbuthnott ... [et al.] ; Susan Weber Soros, editor.
- New Haven, CT : Yale University Press ; c1999.
New York : Published for the Bard Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 431 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports., plans ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G4846 A72 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Bard Graduate Center, November 17, 1999-February 27, 2000.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 397-420) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art) -- Exhibitions.Architecture -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Furniture design -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Godwin, E. W. (Edward William), 1833-1886 -- Exhibitions.Interior decoration -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.