Godwin, E. W. (Edward William), 1833-1886, E.W. Godwin , c1999
E.W. Godwin : aesthetic movement architect and designer / Catherine Arbuthnott ... [et al.] ; Susan Weber Soros, editor.
- New Haven, CT : Yale University Press ; c1999.
New York : Published for the Bard Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 431 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports., plans ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G4846 A72 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Bard Graduate Center, November 17, 1999-February 27, 2000.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 397-420) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art) -- Exhibitions.Architecture -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Furniture design -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Godwin, E. W. (Edward William), 1833-1886 -- Exhibitions.Interior decoration -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.