Whitehall Palace : an architectural history of the royal apartments, 1240-1698 / Simon Thurley ; with contributions by Alan Cook, David Gaimster, Beverley Nenk, and Mark Samuel.
- New Haven, Conn. : Yale University Press, in association with Historical Royal Palaces, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 185 p. : ill., map, plans ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7746 L628 T48 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 170-179) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Whitehall Palace (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Thurley, Simon, 1962-, Whitehall Palace , c1999