Haile, Ellen, The two gray girls and their opposite neighbors , c1880
- The two gray girls and their opposite neighbors / by Ellen Haile, author of "Three Brown Boys" ; with illustrations by Kate Greenaway, M.E. Edwards and others.
- New York; Cassell, Petter, Galpin & Co., c1880.
London; Cassell, Petter, Galpin & Co., c1880.
and Paris : Cassell, Petter, Galpin & Co., c1880.
- Physical Description:
- 258 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS1769.H8 T79 1880Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations also by Lizzie Lawson.
Printed by J.J. Little & Co., 10 to 20 Astor Place, New York.
"Copyright, 1880, by O.M. Dunham."--T.p. verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt- and black-stamped yellow cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Juvenile literature.
Wood engravings -- 1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.