Jones, Inigo, 1573-1652, The theatre of the Stuart Court;, 1973
- The theatre of the Stuart Court; including the complete designs for productions at court, for the most part in the Collection of the Duke of Devonshire, together with their texts and historical documentation [by] Stephen Orgel and Roy Strong.
- [London] Sotheby Parke Bernet 1973.
[Berkeley] University of California Press, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (843 p.) illus. (part col.) 35 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J69 O73 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 83-84.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Catalogs.Devonshire, Victor Christian William Cavendish, 9th duke of, 1868-1938 -- Art collections.Jones, Inigo, 1573-1652.Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery -- Catalogs.