Modernist art from the Emery Collection , c1999
Modernist art from the Emery Collection / Roger Emery ; with contributions by Willam Bradford and Catherine Putz.
- London : Courtauld Gallery, Courtauld Institute of Art, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6494 M64 M63 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held July 8-Aug. 30, 1999 at Courtauld Gallery, and Sept. 11-Nov. 13, 1999 at Graves Art Gallery, Sheffield.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Private collections -- England -- Exhibitions.Emery, Eric, 1928-1997 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Modernism (Art) -- Exhibitions.