Turner and Sir Walter Scott : the provincial antiquities and picturesque scenery of Scotland / Katrina Thomson.
- Edinburgh : National Gallery of Scotland, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 108 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 T375 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 103-104)
"Published 1999 by the Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland for the exhibition Turner and Sir Walter Scott: the provincial antiquities and picturesque scenery of Scotland at the Ntaional Gallery of Scotland, Edinburgh, 17 December 1999-19 March 2000"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Scotland -- In art -- Exhibitions.Scott, Walter, 1771-1832. Provincial antiquities and picturesque scenery of Scotland.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomson, Katrina, Turner and Sir Walter Scott , c1999