Thomson, Katrina, Turner and Sir Walter Scott , c1999
Turner and Sir Walter Scott : the provincial antiquities and picturesque scenery of Scotland / Katrina Thomson.
- Edinburgh : National Gallery of Scotland, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 108 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 T375 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 103-104)
"Published 1999 by the Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland for the exhibition Turner and Sir Walter Scott: the provincial antiquities and picturesque scenery of Scotland at the Ntaional Gallery of Scotland, Edinburgh, 17 December 1999-19 March 2000"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Scotland -- In art -- Exhibitions.Scott, Walter, 1771-1832. Provincial antiquities and picturesque scenery of Scotland.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.