British barracks, 1600-1914 : their architecture and role in society / James Douet ; with an opening chapter by Andrew Saunders.
- [London?] : Stationery Office, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 222 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., maps, plans ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryUC405 G7 D68 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-209) and index.
At head of title: English Heritage.
- Subject Terms:
- Barracks -- Design and construction -- History.Great Britain -- Armed Forces -- Barracks and quarters -- History.Soldiers -- Housing -- Great Britain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Douet, James, British barracks, 1600-1914 , 1998