Douet, James, British barracks, 1600-1914 , 1998
- British barracks, 1600-1914 : their architecture and role in society / James Douet ; with an opening chapter by Andrew Saunders.
- [London?] : Stationery Office, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 222 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., maps, plans ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryUC405 G7 D68 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-209) and index.
At head of title: English Heritage.
- Subject Terms:
- Barracks -- Design and construction -- History.Great Britain -- Armed Forces -- Barracks and quarters -- History.Soldiers -- Housing -- Great Britain -- History.