Hunter, William S., 1823-1894, Hunter's Panoramic guide from Niagara to Quebec , 1860
- Hunter's Panoramic guide from Niagara to Quebec / by Wm. S. Hunter, Jr.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Panoramic guide from Niagara to Quebec.
- Montreal : Published by Hunter & Pickup, 1860.
Montreal : Printed by John Lovell, St. Nicholas Street, 1860.
- Physical Description:
-  pages, page viii, , 10-66 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm and 1 view on 7 sheets ; full image 19 x 320 cm, accordion folded to 19 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1050 .H86 1860Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood-engraved panorama by John Andrew; after Alfred R. Waud.
With an added wood-engraved title page.
Abbey, J.R. Life 609
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunter & Pickup -- Publisher.Lovell, John, -- Printer.Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Description and travel.Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Guidebooks.Rivers -- Canada -- Pictorial works.Saint Lawrence River -- Guidebooks.Saint Lawrence River -- Pictorial works.Waterfalls -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.)Waterfalls -- Ontario -- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.)
- Wood engravings -- 1860.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Guidebooks -- New York -- 1860.
Guidebooks -- Canada -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.