Hunter & Pickup's panoramic guide from Niagara Falls to Quebec / by Wm. S Hunter, Jr.
- Additional Title(s):
Panoramic guide from Niagara Falls to Quebec
Hunter's panoramic guide from Niagara to Quebec
Panoramic guide from Niagara to Quebec
- Montreal : Published by Hunter & Pickup, 1866.
Montreal : Printed by John Lovell, St. Nicholas Street, 1866.
- Physical Description:
-  pages, page viii, , 10-66 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm and 1 view on 4 sheets ; full image 19 x 320 cm, accordion folded to 19 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1050 .H86 1866Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added wood-engraved title page: Hunter's panoramic guide from Niagara to Quebec.
Wood-engraved panorama by John Andrew; after Alfred R. Waud.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed pink paper wrappers; with publisher's advertisements. Engraved title page bears ink stamp: "Grand Trunk Rail Way, E. Barber, Niagara Falls, May 27, 1867. Royal Mail Line Steamer."
- Subject Terms:
- Hunter and Pickup -- Publisher.Lovell, John -- Printer.Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Description and travel.Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Guidebooks.Québec (Province) -- Description and travel.Rivers -- Canada -- Pictorial works.Saint Lawrence River -- Description and travel.Saint Lawrence River -- Guidebooks.Waterfalls -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.)Waterfalls -- Ontario -- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.)
- Wood engravings -- 1866.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Guidebooks -- New York -- 1866.
Guidebooks -- Canada -- 1866.
YCBA Collections Search
Hunter, William S., 1823-1894, Hunter & Pickup's panoramic guide from Niagara Falls to Quebec , 1866
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.