Travels in South and North America / by Alexander Marjoribanks, of Marjoribanks ; author of Travels in New Zealand, Australia, &c.
- London : Simpkin, Marshall, and Company. D. Appleton and Co., 200 Broadway, New York, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 480 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE166 .M37 1853Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Chromolithographed frontispiece by Schenck & McFarlane.
Printed by Alex Walker, 6, James Court, Edinburgh.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 611
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in blind-stamped publisher's red textured cloth. Gilt lettering on spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Brazil -- Description and travel.Canada -- Description and travel.Simpkin, Marshall, and Company -- Publisher.Slavery.South America -- Description and travel.United States -- Description and travel.Walker, Alex -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- Specimens -- 1853.
YCBA Collections Search
Marjoribanks, Alexander, Travels in South and North America , 1853
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.