Travels through Canada, and the United States of North America, in the years 1806, 1807, & 1808 : to which are added biographical notices and anecdotes of some of the leading characters in the United States / by John Lambert ; in two volumes ; with a map and numerous engravings.
- Additional Title(s):
- Second edition, corrected and improved.
- London : Printed for C. Cradock and W. Joy, 32, Paternoster-Row; Doig and Stirling, Edinburgh; and M. Keen, Dublin, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE164 .L223 1814Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by John Lambert.
Printed by Richard Taylor and Co., Printers' Court, Shoe Lane, London.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 613
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Gilt-tooled sprinkled calf binding with marbled end-papers.
- Subject Terms:
- Boston (Mass.) -- Description and travel.Canada -- Description and travel.Charleston (S.C.) -- Description and travel.Cradock, C. -- Publisher.Doig and Stirling -- Publisher.Joy, W. -- Publisher.Keen, M. -- Publisher.New York (N.Y.) -- Description and travel.Québec (Province) -- Description and travel.United States -- Biography.United States -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1814.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1814.
YCBA Collections Search
Lambert, John, active 1806-1811, Travels through Canada, and the United States of North America, in the years 1806, 1807, & 1808 , 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.