Beste, J. Richard (John Richard), 1806-1885, The Wabash, or, Adventures of an English gentleman's family in the interior of America , 1855
- The Wabash, or, Adventures of an English gentleman's family in the interior of America / By J. Richard Beste, Esq. ; in two volumes.
- Alternate Title(s):
Adventures of an English gentleman's family in the interior of America
- London : Hurst and Blackett, successors to Henry Colburn, 13 Great Marlborough Street, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE166 .B47 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Tinted litographs by Augustus Butler. Printed by Stannard & Dixon.
Printed by T. Richards, 37 Great Queen Street.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 659
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bookplate: D.B. Friend's Library, 77, Western Road, Brighton.
- Subject Terms:
- D. B. Friend's Library -- Bookplate.Hurst and Blackett -- Publisher.Indiana -- Description and travel.Lithograph -- Specimens -- 1855.Northwest, Old -- Description and travel.Richards, T. -- Publisher.United States -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.