St. Clair, Thomas Staunton, A residence in the West Indies and America , 1834
- A residence in the West Indies and America : with a narrative of the expedition to the Island of Walcheren / by Thomas Staunton St. Clair, Lieut.-Colonel, unattached ; in two volumes.
- London : Richard Bentley, New Burlington Street, publisher in ordinary to His Majesty, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2371 .S13 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by F. Shoberl, Jun., 4, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
With uncolored aquatints.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 679
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bookplate of Thomas Staunton St. Clair in both volumes. Inscribed in ms on t.p. of both volumes: C. St. Clair. January 15th, 1834.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Guyana -- Description and travel.Martinique -- History.Shoberl, F. -- Printer.St. Clair, C. -- Autograph, January 15th, 1834.St. Clair, Thomas Staunton -- Bookplate.Walcheren Expedition, 1809.West Indies -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1834.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.