The Cambridge history of the book in Britain, 1998-2019
The Cambridge history of the book in Britain.
- Cambridge [England] ; Cambridge University Press, 1998-2019.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1998-2019.
- Physical Description:
- 7 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ8 G7 C36 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC: volume 1 is a Reprinted 2019 paperback edition that has been bound. CtY-BA
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Great Britain -- History.
- v. 1. 400-1100 / edited by Richard Gameson
- v. 2. 1100-1400 / edited by Nigel J. Morgan and Rodney M. Thomson
- v. 3. 1400-1557 / edited by Lotte Hellinga and J.B. Trapp
- v. 4. 1557-1695 / edited by John Barnard and D.F. McKenzie, with the assistance of Maureen Bell
- v. 5. 1695-1830 / edited by Michael F. Suarez, Michael L. Turner
- v. 6. 1830-1914 / edited by David McKitterick
- v. 7. The twentieth century and beyond / edited by Andrew Nash, Claire Squires, I.R. Willison